What’s New in AD eDiscovery 5.0
AD eDiscovery 5.0 represents an enormous leap forward for the AccessData product line and offers a host of exciting new functionality and enhancements to current features including:
- All of the new SUMMATION 5.0 features and enhancements as well as:
- Additional connectors for collection from LiveLink (OpenText) repositories, Exchange 2013, Exchange Online/Office 365, FileNet repositories and Gmail Corporate/Administrator
- Evidence Tracker allows users to associate external evidence to a global list and to multiple matters, so data can be loaded once and then tracked and reused across matters
- Re-useable collection wizard to quickly associate data from a previous collection, based on custodians associated with the matter
- Matter-level, real-time collection status across multiple jobs
- New reports generated from any of the Matter, Custodians, Jobs, Evidence, Data Sources and Lit Holds views
To request a demo or more information about AD eDiscovery 5.0 click HERE!
AD eDiscovery is AccessData’s holistic e-discovery product that integrates the market leading collection and early case assessment features with the advanced final review functionality of Summation. It covers the entire e-discovery lifecycle from Litigation Hold to Final Review & Production and everything in between in one platform. If you are looking for a comprehensive solution to your e-discovery requirements with no add-ons, modules or hidden costs, AD eDiscovery is the answer!
- Easy-to-use and wizard-driven.
- Hold notifications can include documentation, interview questions, notification to other required entities.
- Real-time hold status.
- Comprehensive reporting.
- Collect from workstations, laptops, network shares, email servers, databases, 30+ structured data repositories and the web including: (Google Docs, Exchange 2003/2007/2010, Exchange Pre-index, SharePoint 2003/2007/2010, Oracle URM, FileNet, Opentext, Documentum, Office 365 SharePoint, Xerox Docushare, IMAP & POP email, Symantec EV (journal/archive/files), websites, both Domino (Lotus) inbox and filtered, and others)
- Collect all custodian data (even when custodian is off-network) or perform a targeted collection.
- Perform incremental collections on data that has changed since a previous collection or pick up where an interrupted collection left off.
- Reuse & associate collections with multiple cases.
- Process 700+ data types as you collect, while maintaining chain of custody.
- Distributed processing for increased efficiency and greatly reduced processing time.
- Automatically identifies and categorizes data, even encrypted files.
- De-duplicate email and ESI across the matter or for a specific custodian, de-NiST and OCR.
Early Case Assessment / First Pass Review
- Cull data by custodian, data source, document metadata and type.
- Email threading and analytics.
- Advanced search with hundreds of unique data filters.
- Custom tagging and bookmarking.
- Export to all industry standard load files and EDRM XML.
Final Review and Production
- Includes all functionality of Summation products.
- Scanned document, electronic document, email and transcript review.
- Production tools including bates stamping, burned-in redactions and production history.
- Advanced search, with keyword, concept and '4-D'.
- Offline, mobile capability.
Sample architecture reflects five server configuration for medium to large organizations. System can scale out with additional EP’s and Site Servers to support global enterprises. Smaller enterprises can reduce footprint by combining server functions.
The optional Public Site server allows for data collection beyond the corporate network. This means collection and investigation is no longer subject to travel schedules or complications presented with remote offices or those that work from home.
Current agent technology also provides options to push collection analysis onto the agent itself providing additional flexibility in instances where bandwidth or network connectivity are problematic.
- The AccessData Approach to TAR
- CASE STUDY: Top 5 Communications Company Brings E-Discovery In-House
- The Future of Mobile E-Discovery
- EDRM Buyer’s guide
- The Business Case for Early Case Assessment
- Leading Home Manufacturer Brings eDiscovery In House
- Early Case Assessment: Sophisticated Search Techniques
- Collecting Evidence or Collecting Sanctions
- Service Providers Using AccessData Lab to Perform Complete eDiscovery Processing
- LEGAL JOURNAL: The Rules of Evidence and AccessData Technology
- No More Load Files
- Early Case Assessment and Analytics
- AD eDiscovery: From Litigation Hold to Production for Final Review
- LTN Series Part 1: Evaluating eDiscovery Software – Defensible Collection, Defensible Processing
- LTN Series Part 2: The Realities of Running an eDiscovery Program
- LTN Series Part 3: Building a Review Solution: Desktop vs. Cloud vs. Hybrid
Our experienced team can provide in depth product or service explanations as well as, schedule a demo, and/or price quotes. You can expect a reply within 24-48 hours.
For an immediate response please contact us at: Domestic US: 800.574.5199 | Int’l: +44(0)20 7010 7800.
We have literally done away with the creation of load files for our internal case load. It’s saved us countless hours in creation and troubleshooting
Lit Support Professional