The process of e-discovery with AccessData software is integrated yet modular… All AccessData e-discovery products are built on the battle tested and highly regarded FTK processing core. Each was crafted by the AccessData engineering team from that same foundation to be completely integrated and interchangeable. There are no cobbled-together fake ‘end to end solutions’ here – the integration is real and from the ground up. However, AD never locks you into a solution either – each of our products is modular so that customers can purchase what they need and nothing more. And of course AD is philosophically opposed to throughput fees or hidden add-ons of any kind.
Covering the whole e-discovery process from litigation hold to processing to analysis and final production, AD eDiscovery is the most comprehensive electronic discovery software solution on the market.
Summation Express and Pro
Redesigned to run on the powerful and proven AccessData technology core, Summation is a web-based document, electronic data and transcript review platform that accommodates the whole spectrum of case and team sizes.
Mobile Phone Examiner Plus MPE+
MPE+ supports more than 7000+ mobile devices, including iPhone®, iPad®, Android™, Blackberry® and Windows® devices. MPE+ gives you the broad capabilities found in high-priced tools at a fraction of the cost.
- CASE STUDY: Top 5 Communications Company Brings E-Discovery In-House
- AccessData Named a Leader in the Gartner 2013 Magic Quadrant for E-Discovery
- EDRM Buyer’s guide
- The Business Case for ECA
- AccessData Announces the Launch of the Wholly Redesigned Summation Product Line
- Boost recognition of your Summation software skills by GETTING CERTIFIED!
- The Highly Efficient eDiscovery Process
- Using AccessData Lab to Peform Complete E-Disocvery Processing While Mitigating Risk
- An Automated, In-House Solution to Address Everything from Litigation Hold to Production
- Facilitating True Early Case Assessment
We literally didn’t understand where and how much improvement could be made to our existing processes, until we talked with you (AccessData).
-Law firm client