Computer Forensics Software Solutions to Ease the Burden on Digital Investigations Labs Everywhere
AccessData® enables computer forensics labs of all sizes, facing an array of challenges, to work more effectively. A single-person lab can radically speed up the processing of cases with the four-worker distributed processing available with FTK®. However, labs handling massive data sets, utilizing a distributed workforce, or looking to collaborate with attorneys, HR personnel or other non-forensic parties can step up to AccessData Lab. AD Lab adds powerful and intuitive web-based review functionality, expanded distributed processing capabilities with a centralized processing farm, and a centralized database infrastructure. This allows collaborative analysis among multiple forensic examiners, real-time task and case management, and secure, web-based collaboration with parties outside the lab. Regardless of the size, scope or mission of your computer forensics lab, AccessData has a solution that will meet your needs.
Which Computer Forensics Solution is Right for You?
A Secure Computer Forensics Lab Solution
- Electronic evidence can be fully secured at the case or file level.
- Granular role-based administration allows administrators to assign users to a given case or set of data within a case.
- Users can be restricted by feature, so only qualified users can access more advanced functions.
- Centralized logging ensures accountability.
- Active Directory integration for authentication.
- Web browser can use SSL for secure communication.
Ease of Use and Efficiency
- Leverage a shared, distributed processing farm to process massive data sets in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional computer forensics tools.
- User-friendly web interface enables true native review without having to convert to HTML or image format.
- Overcome the bandwidth constraints of distributed labs with centralized or distributed databases and web-based analysis, enabling efficient sharing of workload.
- Integrates with FTK®, AD Enterprise and AD eDiscovery to streamline investigations for law enforcement, government and corporate labs.
- Simultaneous collaboration between non-technical Web reviewers and FTK forensic analysts.
Manage Multiple Cases and Examiners
- Multiple examiners share a centralized database for collaboration and review.
- Centralized processing, indexing and data storage, with the ability to queue jobs into the distributed processing farm.
- Role-based permissions
- Track status of tasks
Distributed processing performance is dependent on the hardware and networking technology you use. Lab customers receive configuration assistance from our engineering team to ensure optimized functionality.
- Configuring distributed processing with FTK 4
- FTK System Specifications Guide
- Appliance Specifications below:
Tier 1 Appliance Specifications
*Available in both tower and rack mount configurations
Tier 2 Appliance Specifications
Our experienced team can provide in depth product or service explanations as well as, schedule a demo, and/or price quotes. You can expect a reply within 24-48 hours.
For an immediate response please contact us at: Domestic US: 800.574.5199 | Int’l: +44(0)20 7010 7800.