Unlimited Training for One Low Rate
Save money and simplify your budget by purchasing a year’s worth of training at one flat rate. With a broad selection of courses being held throughout the country, AccessData’s Live Online Training options, plus a year’s access to the ground-breaking Learning Management System, getting the training you need has never been easier. This is the simplest and most cost-effective way to achieve continuing education in your field, develop your skills, and keep up to date on trends, technology and best practices.
Each AAP includes three delivery options:
- Live Online Training (LOT)
- Instructor led
- Online, On-Demand (LMS)
- Computer based, video delivery
- Modularized for easy review and access
- Traditional Classroom
- Hands on instruction
- World wide locations
CHOOSE YOUR ALL ACCESS PASS:
Litigation Support AAP
- Includes all courses offered in the Litigation Support Training track
- Includes all courses offered in the Core Forensic Investigations track and the Mobile Phone Examiner Course (includes SilentRunner, eDiscovery, Enterprise and AD Lab for current license holders. Contact your sales representative for details.).
- Includes all courses offered in the Mobile Forensics Investigations training track.
- Includes all courses offered in the Core Forensic Investigations, Litigation Support, and Mobile Forensics Investigations tracks (includes SilentRunner, eDiscovery, Enterprise and AD Lab for current license holders)
Terms & Conditions
- The All Access Pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- The All Access Pass (AAP) is assigned to one user and is non-transferrable.
- The name of the person who will be using the pass must be provided at the time of purchase.
- Passes are not transferable.
- Passes may NOT be used for Custom or Training Partner courses.
- Failing to attend two (2) training events without proper cancellation notice will forfeit your All Access Pass.
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to guarantee course reservations. The class of choice may be full or cancelled due to low registration. No discounts are available on this annual rate, and this offer cannot be combined with any other offer or program.
PLEASE REVIEW OUR TRAINING CANCELLATION AND ATTENDANCE POLICY: Cancellations made ten (10) or more business days PRIOR to a scheduled class can be rescheduled at no additional charge. Cancellations made less than ten (10) business days PRIOR to a scheduled class can be rescheduled for a 20% processing fee. Refund requests can be made less a 20% processing fee. If a student fails to attend a class as registered, they forfeit their purchase price in full.
Students who do not attend at least eighty percent (80%) of course instruction time will not receive a Certificate of Completion. A student may not miss more than four (4) hours of a three (3) day course or seven (7) hours of a five (5) day course.
If you need to reschedule or cancel a class you must contact your Sales Rep within the time specified above.
- Simplifies your budgeting process
- Provides significant savings
- Gives greater scheduling flexibility
- Online Training courses save you money on travel
- Unlimited learning from the leading litigation support specialists
Training CalendarView All Events
Save money and simplify your budget by purchasing a year’s worth of unlimited training at one flat rate.