AccessData Academic Programs
AccessData Academic provides higher learning institutions around the world with the necessary tools to offer accredited computer forensics, mobile forensics or litigation support training. Participating institutions receive a course curriculum utilizing FTK, Mobile Phone Examiner or Summation technology, both of which are recognized worldwide as the standards in their respective industries.
AccessData Academic programs are designed to provide your students with real-world knowledge of the technology most commonly used in their chosen discipline. Upon completing an AccessData Academic program, your students will be well prepared to become certified in the use of the software you’re teaching. This will give them an excellent advantage, as they go into the world to land that first digital investigations or litigation support job.
Available Programs and Details
Computer Forensics: Students will learn to use Forensic Toolkit (FTK), which is the leading computer forensics technology used by examiners throughout the world today.
Litigation Support: Students will learn to use Summation technology, which is used in more law firms around the world than any other attorney review software.
Mobile Phone Examiner Plus (MPE+): Students will learn to use MPE+ and the latest technology in mobile device forensics.
- Expand your course offerings in your Forensic Studies, Computer Science, Information Technology and Litigation Support programs.
- Provide your students with marketable knowledge and skills.
- Train students to meet the large demand for specialists in their respective disciplines.
- Prepare your students to become certified in the use AccessData Technology
- ACE® (AccessData Certified Examiner®)
- AME (AccessData Mobile Examiner)
- SCE (Summation Certified Enduser)
- Give your students an advantage in a competitive job market.
- Software licenses for up to 30 students.
- Course curriculum and materials for participating students
- Academic manual and companion files for classroom exercises
- Listing on AccessData’s website as an Academic Partner
- Logo to promote your accreditation as an Academic Partner
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Course instructor must attain the relevant AccessData certification prior to the institution receiving course curriculum and materials.
The program will be available for one year from date of purchase and can be renewed annually.
Pricing: $2500 annually – Manuals and student CDs sold separately