AccessData experts are able to acquire and preserve data from computers, network shares, removable devices and mobile devices. In addition, we are able to record network communications, including VoIP.
Using our proprietary technology, we can search and collect from hundreds of computers across your enterprise, including employees’ laptops and removable media, even if they are not logged into your network. These capabilities are just a few ways in which AccessData differs from other service providers.
The solutions used for data preservation are all currently used by law enforcement, government agencies and Fortune 500 organizations for investigations and legal proceedings. Our technology and methodology is forensically sound, ensuring that chain of custody and data integrity is maintained and validated by our robust logging and reporting. Below are details on data acquisition capabilities using our proprietary solutions.
Enterprise-class Data Acquisition Leveraging FTK® Technology
- Active Directory and ePO integration for quick deployment.
- Preview computers prior to acquisition.
- Smart-target search and collection is an optional alternative to full drive acquisitions.
- The industry’s first one-click acquisition of hard drives, RAM and volatile data.
- Automated Batch Acquisition streamlines large multi-node evidence collections.
- Thorough data capture includes individual files, deleted files, unallocated space and logical volumes.
- Laptops can be searched and acquired, even if they aren’t logged into your network.
- Removable media can be searched and acquired.
Mobile Device Acquisition Using MPE+
- Supports 3500+ phones.
- Physical and logical acquisition of iPhone® (both CDMA and GSM), iPad® and iPod Touch®, without jail breaking the iOS device.
- Acquire physical and logical data simultaneously, without the need for iTunes®.
- Logical viewing and image acquisition of Android™, Windows Mobile® and Blackberry® devices, including device file systems.
- Full user data Extraction from Rooted Android® devices
Network Communications Recording with SilentRunner®
- Records network traffic in all seven layers of the OSI stack.
- Monitors 2,500+ protocols and services.
- High-performance collection of network speeds up to 1Gb.
- Capture and analyze wireless Ethernet 802.11a and 802.11n.
- Capture and analyze webmail, chat and social media content.
- Record VoIP transmissions.