AD ECA is AccessData’s stand-alone processing, culling and filtering solution. It focuses on the processing and first pass review stages of the e-discovery life cycle and comes in both software and appliance formats. The appliance allows clients to product load files or reduced data sets in a matter of minutes from the time of receiving shipment, loading data and getting to the business of data assessment.
The software option quickly adapts to current client environments supporting data processing and culling needs of any size. Once more there are no through-put charges and the software can be installed on existing infrastructure. There is no need to embark on complex risk assessment or hardware testing activities required with competing solutions.
Both options offer the same speed, accuracy and web enabled access. If you need a more powerful and affordable data processing workhorse, take a look at AD ECA.
- Process 700+ data types as you collect, while maintaining chain of custody.
- Distributed processing for increased efficiency and greatly reduced processing time.
- Automatically identifies and categorizes data, even encrypted files.
- De-duplicate email and ESI across the matter or for a specific custodian, de-NiST and OCR.
- Cull data by custodian, data source, document metadata and type.
- Email threading and analytics.
- Advanced search with hundreds of unique data filters.
- Custom tagging and bookmarking.
- Export to all industry standard load files and EDRM XML.
Tier 1 Appliance Specifications
*Available in both tower and rack mount configurations
Tier 2 Appliance Specifications
Sample architecture reflects five+ server configuration for optimal processing speed. System can scale out with additional processing workers to handle nearly any workload.
- Early Case Assessment: Sophisticated Searching Techniques
- Introducing AccessData ECA
- Early Case Assessment and Analytics
- LTN Series Part 1: Evaluating eDiscovery Software – Defensible Collection, Defensible Processing
- LTN Series Part 2: The Realities of Running an eDiscovery Program
- LTN Series Part 3: Building a Review Solution: Desktop vs. Cloud vs. Hybrid
* Indicates a required field.